martes, 1 de septiembre de 2015

My name is Diego, i was born in Los Andes at 1992 on a cold winter day. My mother's name is Carmen Gloria and my father Jose Luis. Forgot basic education, half the study at the Lyceum honorable Maximiliano Salas Marchan A-10. Study Pedagogy in Castilian for two years but regretted it. I think the most important thing in life is to smile at the world with optimism and faith. I have many brothers.
I suffer from a rare disease that makes me live than ordinary people five years later adolescence.
My favorite bands are Rage Against the Machine and Guachupe.
My favorite food is Italian full, for me they are more than a meal, they are a lifestyle.
My dream is to meet the former Soviet Union and also go to England because I love Doctor Who.
Besides I like Doctor Who and Sherlock The IT Crowd.
Since I entered this race I thought I have to always be the best, better than anyone else because as my father said: "If you want what you can fly, you just have to rely heavily on you and on."
For me there difficult case to solve.
My idol is Felipe Camiroaga.

3 comentarios:

  1. Diego you must say I was born in Los Andes in 1992, it was a cold winter day c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Diego, Janice is right when she suggested writing " I was born in Los Andes in 1992, it was a cold winter day".

    Your post is difficult to understand because your sentences have formulation problems. I suggest you be more careful and ask your classmates for help and edition.

    1 pt.

    ResponderEliminar